stirring around in my noggin, in the flesh & the most invisibly visible places:
- bike camping again this weekend. 3xs in one month = a very surprised me!
- 63 assisted pull ups and zercher squats has made me one very sore girl.
- i feel like a wild bird in this exact moment!
- what does kindness look like?
- failure is not fatal. but GEEZ, sometimes it just feels so miserable!
- "ordinary courage is about putting our vulnerability on the line." brene brown
- "tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" mary oliver
- i am so grateful. so so grateful.
(if you remember, tonight is the perseid meteor shower. get up high and stay up late. if you miss it, at least enjoy the almost full moon. (full moon is 8/13, fyi.))