- the outpour of love i've received this week is inspiring. (thank you dear friends for your support.)
- i took a stroll that was so damn slow, that i caused local neighborhood traffic. (thank you back injury)
- we all walk our own path. (thank you amy rainbow)
- amidst uncertainty, there is certainty. certainty that i'm loved and that i love.
- journey, values, process...not outcome.
- letting go is like an onion. (it'll make you cry.) ;-P
- trust intuition. trust instinct. trust yourself.
- keep choosing vulnerability. (thank you brene brown)
- let my yes, be a YES YES YES! (thank you henri cartier-bresson)
- bike lanes (thank you josh)
- i saw an egg being laid yesterday!!!! wow-O (thank you pearl)
- are we ever really starting over? or are we just starting a new iteration?
- lean into the steep climb, lean deeply in... (thank you windy hill osp)
and an excerpt by the beloved thomas merton, quoted in why not be a mystic by frank tuoti:
Whether you understand or not, God loves you, is present to you, lives in you, calls you, saves you and offers you an understanding and light which are like nothing you ever found in books or sermons.... If you dare to penetrate your own silence...and risk the sharing of that silence with the lonely other who seeks God through and with you, then you will recover the light and the capacity to understand what is beyond words.... It is the intimate union...of God's spirit and your own inmost self, so that you and God are, in all truth, one.