an emotional week, a swirly week full of doubts, assurance, emails with all sorts of striking content, saying goodbye to beloved montana, unexpected connections, snippets of dreams seeming closer to reality, hard workouts at crossfit, a 6 month commitment, two great 20+ mile bike rides, curbside conversation, dancing dancing dancing, mouthwatering dill sauerkraut, evocative quotes (see below), laughing juxtaposed with sadness, a cocktail of anger, phone chat with dad at the togo's parking lot, passion ignited, grace & kindness received, "understand my greatness," reading a bedtime story with a little one on my lap as we rocked, the full moon light, juicy plums...
here's what paying attention to the details of life gets me: seeing the bigger running themes, intentions manifesting, gratitude, slowing down, and presence.
meaningful quotes from the week:
- Live with no regrets and love with no excuses -Paulo Coelho
- A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. -Mark Twain
- If you want to be strong, be yourself. The real strength you have is in the authentic person you are. -Ralph Marston
- Jesus was more interested in our hearts than our plans. Plans work out or don't; our hearts define our lives -Bob Goff
- If you search for the awakened heart, there is nothing but tenderness. -Jack Kornfield
this week, i have not been sure of many things. but i am absolutely positive of this: i want to live an honest life.