- hungry all day! every hour, my body craved fruit, protein, and/or water
- i was more tired than i thought i would be
- going up and down stairs is surprisingly painful
- calves & quads are super tight
- both index toenails are tender, the left one is discoloring more rapidly
- i thought i was going to lose my pinky toenails, but they seem to be doing better today
- this sounds a little odd, but my quads and calves feel massive. not sure if they look that way too.
- later in the day, my abs feel spent
- still have a pretty picky palette; wanting mostly fruit and fresh vegetables
- felt thirsty all day and therefore had to take many bio breaks
- hips are particularly tight; stretches that help open my hips & hamstrings/glutes feel amazing
- very tempted to work out on day two of recovery, but i think i should sleep instead of waking up at 5:30am to crossfit. hmm.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012