Friday, March 27, 2009

this is who

looks back at me when i open my computer. my sister sent me this picture from her camera-phone earlier this month. i just spent a straight minute staring at this picture and it made my heart smile.

today.
while talking to my sister and saying "hiiii" to sage over the phone, sage apparently started hugging the phone.

yes.
she might just love the phone a lot...but i'm going to say that it's because she wanted to squeeze me just as much as i wanted to squeeze her. *deep sigh *

seriously.
i thought i was going to drop dead and resurrect out of sheer joy when my sis told me.

i miss her.

2 comments:

  1. why is she so adorable! it must be the best being her auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's looking more like YOUR side of the family. she also shares your nose! cuuuuute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...