Saturday, April 12, 2008

the last moments

I fought Sage for her small terry cloth whale. Rar. I bit the whale's head while she grabbed onto the tail. She found it particularly hilarious that I kept biting her favorite toy (second to the kazoo) the same way she does. She wouldn't stop laughing until it was finally meal time - then she got all serious because she's just CRAZY LIKE THAT.





























I leave you with this picture of Sage's little teeth. She already has TWO! They usually just sit there and pose for auntie Liz when they aren't being maximized to help break down that tough breast milk.













This concludes this series of Sage pics. Hope you had as much fun looking at the pictures as I did. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...