Wednesday, February 13, 2008

the big O in h-O-p-e














I'm not political, and definitely not very patriotic (though I will gladly accept this Monday's President's Day holiday). But, I felt inspired today when I saw this flag fluttering in the wind while walking around the RWC.


I felt inspired by what this flag can mean under the leadership of Obama. Let me be clear, I don't know a ton about him and haven't been regularly following the presidential campaigns... but every time I hear about O on npr or hear a snippet of his speeches, I get goosebumps all over and I seriously "tingle inside." My gut says that he will unite this nation and lead us in a way that is radical, exciting, and risky -- in all the right ways.

"
It's not just enough to change the players. We've gotta change the game." Barack Obama, Jan 2007

He gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...