Saturday, February 2, 2008

big feet

I met Micah today at a Chinese New Year's get together. He was rather shy at first, but he seemed to warm up to me pretty soon after. I must've been sending all the right signals because before I knew it, he couldn't get enough of me and even rejected his mom to sit on my lap. I have been called The Baby Whisperer before. In fact, I just signed a contract to make a minor motion picture about my special whispering abilities.

Oh yeah, that's right I was talking about Micah, not me. Anyway, I saw him trying to get into my shoes and to walk around. I love the left on right/right on left shoe thing that all kids do. I can understand why - I too really like that feeling of my shoes fitting uncomfortably snug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...