Monday, June 2, 2014

day 20: parts of crescent city

there were a few goals we had for the day: laundry, eat, sleep and bike shop. i'm finding that the most restorative thing i can do for myself is eat and sleep. i'm hungry & sleepy even though we don't do much on off days.
so all i have to report is that we ate plenty of the best meteocre food in town and slept. 
couches are great for sleeping...
...drying clothes...
...and sleeping. 
oh, we also came across a gentleman who lived in a crazy looking house...
...who man handled my bike and sprayed grease on my hand, and helped fix my squeaky shifter problem. he was out there working on his good looking bike so i figured he'd know a thing or two. turned out that he did, after we got past his umm...personality. the bike shop was closed, so this was my best seredipitous bet. worked out alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...