Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

i've been staring at these three pictures for over a month now. (in this order.)

they were dug up about 6 weeks ago when amy asked me for some pictures from the sky during my stay with her, in montana last february. (if you haven't seen her journal of the process that unfolded in the making of plum coulee, it is worth your precious time to experience an artist's heart & soul in her work. talk about passion.)

then, about a dozen days ago, the word "stay" came to me.
& i realized that was what i'm supposed to theme this collection.

stay.

i believe that word, these pictures, & 2011 will unfold in the manner of that theme. i look forward to what it all looks like 365 days from now.

2 comments:

  1. this triptych is magical, liz.

    happy new year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have this hanging in my room. :) and blessed to have you as a friend! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...