Saturday, November 13, 2010

utter thanks.

this morning, i woke up.
and i saw in my inbox the most beautiful email subject from charity: water.
it said, "Congratulations! You reached your goal!"

let me be honest, i had felt some anxiety about the possibility of not being able to raise the $2,828 goal i had set out on september 22. but i see clearly now that the anxiety was unnecessary and falsely based.

i can only say that i am grateful from the depths of my heart. thank you to all of you for being generous with your resources and for joyfully giving. i'm blessed to see how excited you all were to give. we've served 144 Bayaka people with our contributions in getting them clean water. but more....i think our own hearts are transformed through the process of giving.

what a beautiful way to celebrate ringing in my 28th year.
thank you all for being a part of my life.

lots of love,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...