Thursday, July 17, 2008

screaming angel

i met this little girl at the farmers' market last sunday.























in fact, it was my first time at the mountain view farmers' market and i was really impressed. if i were there by myself, i would've shamelessly consumed loads of free washed and cut up fruit. the best thing about the fruit that the vendors have to sample is that they know which ones are the tastiest, so you're probably getting the best white nectarine ever OR the one that's about to go bad in 10 minutes. either way, my mouth is happy.

2 comments:

  1. the second one. vintage quality.
    me likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. the lil girl is really cute... but i realized that the two pictures combined kind of creep me out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...