Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ragamuffin

I received a bunny today. She was made by someone named Betty who hand makes these lil darlings. The story goes that Crispina, started making these little dolls during college, and has been expanding her collection ever since.

















What's unique about this doll is that each one is "made with love and a diverse assortment of recycled wool sweaters." Thanks Betty for your handmade bundle of assorted wool love. o WOW--that just felt way too mushy. I have to explain. It was emotional at work today during our staff meeting as we reflected on Monday's event. Pat got me this ragamuffin because it symbolized the type of work I've done. Rag-like, muffin-producing work. In addition, I had to open my card in front of everyone because it started to sing....."hey now, you're a rock star, get your game on, go play" ..... and of course, I started waving my arm and dancing.

















CONTEST ALERTY:
Ragamuffin Bunny needs a name. Email me your best 3 names for this bunny by Friday 3/21, 9am PST and the winner will receive something unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...