Thursday, January 3, 2008

leap for your life!


























I like organized chaos. And, the little man sticker adds a little flair to this yellow mess. Plus, I just happened to have this sticker laying around - two of them in fact. (lucky me.)

So what's up with all these post-its? Well, I used them to facilitate a tedious process of categorizing product ideas. When I finished, I went back and took all of the post-its off and found a small mound which I then proceeded to post all over a window/wall in my cube.

But on a serious note, do you ever feel like a black bodied, red headed, stiff person leaping from yellow post-it to yellow post-it trying to escape a large red circle trying to roll you over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...