Friday, November 30, 2007

A Simple Walk

I've had my eye on this tree for the last week. I've been watching it lose it's leaves everyday with each gust of wind. I even stood under it and shook it so that I could have leaves fall all over me, thinking it would be a great thrill, but the trunk was much harder to move than I thought it would be. I didn't achieve the desired outcome I was hoping for.

The second picture is of a building around the corner from the office. I've seen these lights strung up that way every time I've walked by. I finally had my camera and had time to walk over there and take a few shots through the window before I headed to the city.

On a totally different note, you know what I was inspired by today? Perusing Dooce, Heather Armstrong's blog. She writes with sass that tickles me. But, what really captivates me are her pictures. She's extremely talented, not just with a camera but also in design. I found Dooce through Karen Cheng's blog Snippets of Life.

I have to say that Karen's blog inspired me to start my own blog where I can express myself through pictures I've taken, things I've seen, world causes, agents of change, etc. Now I just need to learn how to do all those other cool things versus using a blogger template -- that feels so primitive. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...